Ad

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Sony NEX-FS100 at Pub Night @ Rule Boston Camera

I put together a short video - edited in Final Cut Pro X - of video shot at the Sony NEX-FS100 Pub Night event held at Rule Boston Camera last week. (The video wasn't shot using the NEX-FS100!)

It was an interesting night; I really liked the camera with the Zeiss 18mm lens; I found it very easy to focus and operate hand held, which was a bit of a revelation; I've been kind of wary about this camera for run & gun stuff, but now I'm starting to think it would be quite useable. However, the realist in me suspects that I won't like the lack of image stabilization when using that lens, and would end up using the kit lens in most of those types of situations...


A longer report of the Pub Night can be read here: NotesOnVideo: Four NEX-FS100s at Rule Camera Pub Night




No comments: